Deon "Tiny" Bell
Shaylynn "Shay" Powers
Winston "Chewy" Chu
Jacqueline "Jack" Jones
Francesca "Frankie" Hollingsworth
After years of having everything handed to her, Fiona has developed expensive taste. Now that her family's money is gone, she's facing the harsh realities of life without a trust fund -- and with Drew as a roommate.
* Attended elite private schools around the world.
* Transferred to Degrassi from a prep school in Hong Kong.
* Went on a date with Riley; confronted him about being gay.
* Kissed her brother during a period of mental instability and jealousy in NY.
* Dated Bobby, who was abusive; decided to press charges.
* Became best friends with Holly J.
* Struggled with alcohol addiction and went to rehab.
* Dated Adam briefly; realized she actually wanted to date girls.
* Had a searing crush on Holly J.
* Came out to her mother and friends.
* Developed a crush on Charlie, and let her move into the loft.
* Slipped up and drank alcohol; headed back to rehab.
* Tried to befriend Katie and Marisol.
* Developed a crush on Imogen.
* Lost all of her money after her mother was accused of fraud and put under house arrest.
* Began a romantic relationship with Imogen at the Frostival.
* Looked for a roommate to help pay the bills; found one -- Drew.
* Supported Imogen during her father's illness.
"This year can be different. I can be anybody."