Holly J. Sinclair
Marco Del Rossi
Danny Van Zandt
Liberty Van Zandt
K.C. is academically and athletically gifted, but things have never been easy for him. He'd do anything to get his life (and his mom's) on a better path -- even leave Degrassi for good.
* Joined the gifted class at Degrassi.
* Asked Clare to a dance, but was thwarted by Connor.
* Was once kissed by Alli, but it meant nothing.
* Made the basketball team.
* Lost it on Reese after Connor told everyone K.C. lives in a group home.
* Started dating Clare.
* Dumped Clare for Jenna.
* Was inappropriately preyed on by Coach Carson.
* Cheated on a test at Jenna's encouragement, with Clare's help.
* Resisted moving back in with his mother when she came back for him.
* Keyed Coach Armstrong's car.
* Tried to avoid his responsibilities when he found out Jenna was pregnant.
* Broke up with Jenna and tried to resume his normal life.
* Reunited with Jenna; invited her to move in with him and his mom.
* Got a job at Little Miss Steaks and cheated on Jenna with Marisol.
* Argued with Jenna over keeping Ty, before agreeing that adoption was best for everyone.
* Joined the Bright Sparks.
* Tried to set his mom up with Mr. Townsend, the Bright Sparks advisor.
* Reconnected with his father.
* Worried that he and his mother were in danger; moved away to keep her safe.
"God forbid, you put your guitar down for two seconds."